fbpx

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DOGGETT MARK 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

[SIZE=26][/SIZE][SIZE=20]May 29, 2014 – June 1, 2014 at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Museum. Spread the word. Contract is signed!!![/SIZE][B][/B]

John Lang
    Participant

…. Oh the pain …the “grin” stuck upon my face! …”well done” to those responsible… :bow

“travel’n” john
    13 R12RT

rjzinc
    Participant

Awesome. Vacation is booked for the 2014 Rally. I’ve heard so many good things about the Barber facilities and have not yet visited.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

I went to the first one there and looking forward to returning.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=16]Thank you..Thank you..Thank you..[/SIZE]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

If you are on facebook the rally page is up. Look for: 2014 BMW RA Barber Rally and hit like. We will keep you posted as we plan this fabulous event.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We had a site visit this past week. The camping is fabulous. We met with Shawn at BMW Motorcycles of Birmingham. He is providing a preregistration incentive of one set of tires! If you preregister for the rally you will be in a drawing for this great prize. You don’t need to be present to win. How cool is that?

Tina

Bumblebee
    Participant

This is the prefect rally site. The museum is phenomenal and the race track is amazing. When I was there a few years ago we sat on big rocks in the shade of the trees and could see 3 levels of the track.:hurray

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[QUOTE=Bumblebee »]This is the prefect rally site. The museum is phenomenal and the race track is amazing. When I was there a few years ago we sat on big rocks in the shade of the trees and could see 3 levels of the track.:hurray[/QUOTE]

I posted a picture of bikes on the track on facebook. We’re setting up times for rally goers to do some parade laps on the track. Sweeeeeet!
    :yesnod

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.