fbpx

This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • Author

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your hand and missing this rally. Barley would not get overheated at this one.

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Just three weeks until the start of the RAlly! Looking for volunteers for Registration, Black Eagle Shop, and Security. Sign up now and avoid the rush!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

If you are bringing your family to Copper Mountain, Summit County has FREE buses that run from 6 am – 1:30 am through Breckenridge, Silverthorne, Dillon, Keystone and Copper Mountain. I’ll have more information posted on this in future issues of OTL.

flat_twin
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]We have 3 designated camping areas. The main one is at the base of the resort. It is a soccer field and totally flat. At the soccer field is also a big parking lot for RV’s or trailers that do not require electric. Bathrooms are located here. Camping will be allowed here no earlier than Wednesday before the rally. On Thursday, available camping is also available inside the ski resort.[/QUOTE]

We’re overdue for a trip to the rockies! Sounds like a great place for a rally. Can you point me toward a local map that would show the proposed rally site, camp areas etc? thanks!

HUTCHINSON KARL
    Participant

This thread has already discussed camping, but what about non-campers? What facilities are available at Copper Mountain for those of us who don’t want to camp.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We have special lodging rates just for our group. Extremely affordable and on site. This information will be provided in the December OTL. If you would like to make your reservations earlier, drop me an email and I would be happy to send you the information and the Group Code Info to get the special rates.

My email is: [email]tinarashell333@yahoo.com[/email]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[QUOTE=flat_twin »]We’re overdue for a trip to the rockies! Sounds like a great place for a rally. Can you point me toward a local map that would show the proposed rally site, camp areas etc? thanks![/QUOTE]

My map exceeds the limit for this. Please email me and I will email you a layout of the rally site. Thanks!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Thank you Randy! Please look at the volunteer section and find a spot that fits into your timeframe. If you’d like to do a seminar at the rally, we will have projectors. Just plan on signing up when you get to the site. Do you want to talk about a great trip, your experiences with two up riding, traveling with a trailer, product reviews? Pick a time slot when you arrive.

We are having a bikers blessing on Saturday morning at 9 am courtesy of the Quiner family. They were gracious enough to have a service at Chippewa Falls last year.

Friday night, we are having a bike gathering at the Burning Stone area. Bring your bike and park it at Burning Stones Plaza. We will have a great time showing off our bikes and taking pictures that will last a lifetime.

Oh, by the way. Pre-reg ends two weeks from this coming Monday.

See you all there.

Merlin III
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]We have special lodging rates just for our group. Extremely affordable and on site. This information will be provided in the December OTL. If you would like to make your reservations earlier, drop me an email and I would be happy to send you the information and the Group Code Info to get the special rates.
    [/QUOTE]

Sweetpea, thanks for the info. I know I am pushing it, but I already have “cabin fever”. I am now looking at Google Earth and wondering where the camping inside the resort is? Also, I am wondering about those reasonable rates? Unfortunately, what is reasonable Michael Bloomberg definitely isn’t reasonable for me. 🙂

(edit) I see someone beat me to it. Could you email me the site map also? [email]philip.reed04074@gmail.com[/email]

BeemerArp
    Participant

YES!!! I am so there! With a side trip to Beartooth Pass, Glacier National Park, Cody, WY – Chief Joseph Hiway, route 12 from Missoula, Mt over Lolo Pass and points Northwest. Two weeks, 7K miles I am so psyched. I should have it all planed out by Christmas. Let’s see, BunBurner 1500 Gold to Billings, MT ….

AZgman
    Participant

Come on people! We need volunteers… The sign up sheets are looking pretty sparse! Even if you can only do 1 shift (like me), your participation will help. Plus, you will meet lots of great people!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Are you doing this on your 1989 Blue Schwinn LeTour? LOL.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[QUOTE=BMWPhreak »]Come on people! We need volunteers… The sign up sheets are looking pretty sparse! Even if you can only do 1 shift (like me), your participation will help. Plus, you will meet lots of great people![/QUOTE]

Thank you! We could use some help.

On another note this was sent to me. Just sharing.

“This
    restaurant (Zokas) in Pine was recommended to me by a Colorado BMW rider who
    goes there all the time. About 95 miles from Copper Mtn if you take the back
    road (285). http://www.zokas.com/

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”6592″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

Beautiful Frisco, 6 miles from Copper Mountain. FREE bus travel from Copper Mountain to Frisco, Breckenridge and other nearby towns. They travel from around 6 am to 1:00 am. Gotta love it.

JACOBS KAREN

Want to try your skill on a zip-line? After you’ve registered for the rally and visited the vendors, check out the new addition to the Copper Village![[{“fid”:”6621″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.