fbpx

This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 151 total)
  • Author

Gizmo
    Participant

Hi Shelley, I am planning to go, already put my leave request in, Lin An at this point is uncertain. Would love to go rafting.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

I don’t always navigate through the forums well. I thought I set this up as a new topic. Then saw that it just continued onto the 2011 rally. I sure would welcome someone setting this up as a New Topic. Otherwise, when I have time, I’ll figure it out.

marchyman
    Participant

You did set it up as a now topic. What you want is a new forum. I believe the forum moderators/administrators have to do that. When they do they can move this topic to the new forum.

Merlin III
    Participant

Someone in another forum had a question about camping accommodations at a ski resort. I know the answers will come in good time, but I was just wondering?

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We have 3 designated camping areas. The main one is at the base of the resort. It is a soccer field and totally flat. At the soccer field is also a big parking lot for RV’s or trailers that do not require electric. Bathrooms are located here. Camping will be allowed here no earlier than Wednesday before the rally. On Thursday, available camping is also available inside the ski resort.

AZgman
    Participant

I’ll be there with friends in tow!

JACOBS KAREN

Hi all. At Copper Mountain putting the fine details on the rally. Weather is spectacular. Only 23 days. Less than 2 weeks of pre-reg left. Now up to 33 vendors. Save your money to shop at the rally. Great time expected.

Gizmo
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]We have 3 designated camping areas. The main one is at the base of the resort. It is a soccer field and totally flat. At the soccer field is also a big parking lot for RV’s or trailers that do not require electric. Bathrooms are located here. Camping will be allowed here no earlier than Wednesday before the rally. On Thursday, available camping is also available inside the ski resort.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Thank you for all you do.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Thanks for your support. Had a great time planning this years rally and look forward to next years vacation rally.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

One really cool thing is that the neighboring town of Frisco has bus service that comes to the resort. It is free and is running until about 1:00 am. So if you want to go somewhere and not ride, just hop the bus. Great for families that want to go explore too. I’ll put info on it in an upcoming OTL.

RUSSELL SHAG
    Participant

Thanks for all your hard work, Tina !!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Sound familiar Shag? “When I snap, you’ll be the first to go!”. LOL. Hope you’re planning on coming to the rally. Mike Rand is putting together 12 GS rides of varying degrees of difficulty. Of course, for the rest of us, I have 10 different rides set up courtesy of my Winger friends who live there.

Merlin III
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]One really cool thing is that the neighboring town of Frisco has bus service that comes to the resort. It is free and is running until about 1:00 am. So if you want to go somewhere and not ride, just hop the bus. Great for families that want to go explore too. I’ll put info on it in an upcoming OTL.[/QUOTE]

That is a major plus.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Want to hear all about the rally. Next Tuesday evening. [url]www.sidestandup.com[/url]. We’ll tell you the details.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

Crud! Barley and I probably won’t make this one. I smashed my right hand and used so many days off for the surgery and recovery that I will most likely have less than 10 days on the books when summer comes. Bummer – I always wanted to share the Rockies with my dog and our RA family!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.