fbpx

This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 151 total)
  • Author

GIROUX FREDERICK
    Participant

Oh, Yeah! Colorado is close!!

Anonymous

Hey, Tina!

How about a refresh on how the shuttles will work. Where all will they run? I was asked if they will go to Breckenridge, but I couldn’t remember. :dunno When will they run?

Thanks,
    Bob

JACOBS KAREN

Whooppie!! Colorado is far away for me. That’s what I like!

JACOBS KAREN

Hi Bob,
    Go to page 9 of this thread and look at Tina’s posts from Feb 22 & 28. I think that answers all your questions.

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Already making plans!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The Summit Stage travels throughout Summit County FREE! The stage travels to Copper Mountain. This is so cool. Free tourist transportation.
    Check out this site:
    [url]www.summitstage.com[/url]

5 weeks!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Breckenridge, Colorado is 12 miles from Copper Mountain and selected as one of 10 great mountain towns.

“Gold seekers founded this Victorian mining town in 1859, and many of the original buildings that housed hotels, dance halls, and saloons still stand. The new occupants—quirky boutiques, restaurants, outfitters, and microbreweries—capture Breckenridge’s pioneering spirit and down-to-earth character. It’s an unpretentious Rocky Mountain high 90 miles west of Denver.

Do: Meet local sled dogs in their off-season and hop on a dogcart for a backcountry tour. Check out the whimsical, handmade clothing at Magical Scraps. Try Breckenridge Brewery, the Breckenridge Distillery, or the Blue River Bistro for drinks. For dinner, indulge in locally sourced cuisine in a historical Victorian house at Hearthstone Restaurant. Lucha’s breakfast burritos are legendary.”

This is from SmarterTravel.com

Visian
    Participant

sweatpea… i sent you a private message.

ian

Anonymous

Thank you ladies!

Departing in approx. 4 weeks! I gotta start packing!

Bob

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Would it be a bad thing if I went whitewater rafting in Colorado during the rally? It’s on my bucket list.

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Only if you don’t take me with you!

Gizmo
    Participant

No it would not be a bad thing to honor one’s bucket list. I say go for it.

Shelley
    Participant

Hey Bruce, I’m already planning a rafting trip for the club (BMW RimRiders of Arizona) on are way up to the RA Nat’l Rally in Co. We may even do two rafting trips! Hope you and Lin An will plan on riding with us to the rally! Here’s a picture of RimRiders rafting in Redmond at the MOA Nat’l.[[{“fid”:”6590″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]][[{“fid”:”6591″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”6594″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]
    The village is quaint and has a european feel to it.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

We need a 2012 Rally Section

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.