fbpx

This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 8 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 151 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

It just keeps getting better. Jesse Luggage is giving away a set of Odtssey II luggage with mounts at closing Ceremony at The Copper Mountain Grand National Rally. Value-$1,280. Now that’s very cool!

JACOBS KAREN

Last years RA Rally

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Can’t wait, new tires on the RT!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The latest issue of OTL has information on some of the different areas for riding. The rally is right around the corner. Don’t forget to preregister to ensure your ticket for the Friday night dinner.

johnks
    Participant

Will tent rentals be available at Copper Mtn? If so, how do I reserve a tent?

johnks
    Participant

WILL tent rentals be available at the rally?

JACOBS KAREN

No, you will need to bring your own camping gear, unless you plan on booking a room at the resort.

JACOBS KAREN

[[{“fid”:”6626″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]
    Here’s one area of the resort.

JACOBS KAREN

[[{“fid”:”6624″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]
    Here are a few views of camping areas.

JOHN MALASKA
    Participant

Good selection! Been wanting to ride out to Colorado for a long time.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We will be on rally time 5 weeks from tomorrow. Can you believe it? Pre-reg closes in 3 weeks.

Gizmo
    Participant

Very cool, I’ll plan to attend and will be my first since I just became a member.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[url]www.coppercolorado.com[/url].

Here’s a link for the resort. GS rides will be set up at different skill levels and great rides for everyone else.

GS George
    Participant

i think i will be heading to my first RA rally next year. CO is very beautiful and it sounds like it will be a great ride to get there.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Woohoo! Off to Colorado!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.