fbpx

This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 151 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

I hope this helps, BMWGSRider;
    If you are looking at the RA Homepage, you will see a tab on the left labeled ‘National Rally’. By clicking on it, you will see information on the rally, a list of vendors, Rally Village map, volunteers, camping, lodging and registration info. More information is available within this thread, if you go back to the beginning of it. There is an RA Facebook page as well. I welcome you to post here, any questions you might have or click on the ‘contact us’ button on the home page. Someone will gladly get back to you. The RA has no paid staff, so the forum, Rally chairs, board and administration work comes from volunteers. Thanks for your intereset in this years rally. If you are a GS rider, you couldn’t find a better place to be than Copper Mountain in June.
    [QUOTE=BMWGSRider »]I came here to read information about the rally… I find that you need to have access to OTL instead! Why is that? Is it a secret to share information on here and just to those who are actual members and having access to OTL to find out actual information? How do you expect to have or get more riders attending if not much information is shared on forums? This is suppose to be The MOA isn’t this way in which you can gain a lot of information off the forums and not having to be directed to BMW ON… Discouraging to see…And this is suppose to be a big 40th celebration![/QUOTE]

BMWGSRider
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]I hope this helps, BMWGSRider;
    If you are looking at the RA Homepage, you will see a tab on the left labeled ‘National Rally’. By clicking on it, you will see information on the rally, a list of vendors, Rally Village map, volunteers, camping, lodging and registration info. More information is available within this thread, if you go back to the beginning of it. There is an RA Facebook page as well. I welcome you to post here, any questions you might have or click on the ‘contact us’ button on the home page. Someone will gladly get back to you. The RA has no paid staff, so the forum, Rally chairs, board and administration work comes from volunteers. Thanks for your intereset in this years rally. If you are a GS rider, you couldn’t find a better place to be than Copper Mountain in June.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Karen.

JACOBS KAREN

We have awesome bands booked for both Friday and Saturday evenings.
    Can’t wait for June in the Rockies.

JACOBS KAREN

We have awesome bands booked for both Friday and Saturday evenings.
    Can’t wait for June in the Rockies.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We are sure lucky to have Carl Thomte find our bands for Friday and Saturday and Mike Rand to plan our rides. Thank you both!
    If you spend $30 anywhere at Copper Mountain you get a pass to take a round trip ski lift ride to the top of the mountain. It’s beautiful up there.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The volunteer section is open! Go to the National Rally and click on “volunteer”. Sign up for your time slot early. Thank you! We need our volunteers to ensure a successful rally. Meet new friends and old.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Thanks to Carl Thomte we have a “blues rock alternative country slam bam thank you mam no whining allowed band from Denver” – Reckless Red. They are the Saturday night band. We’re styling!

vetbmwrider
    Participant

Fly and Ride BMW RA Grand National

Hello,

Let’s talk about travel in Copper Mountain, Colorado for the BMW RA Grand National

June 14-17, 2012

First, would you like to just fly to the rally and have your bike delivered to you? Here’s your chance.

FEDERAL COMPANIES PROVIDES UNCRATED MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORTATION

Federal Companies, agent for Allied Van Lines, has been providing motorcycle transportation in the continental US since 1991. They transport between 10,000-12,000 bikes per year, for people buying, selling, moving, vacations and those having restoration work done.

Maybe you’d like to ride the Rockies, but live on the East Coast and vacation time is limited. Did you know you could ship your bike to Denver, CO and fly in and ride your own bike where you want instead of spending most of your time getting there? Allied Van Lines transports the motorcycles on 8×4 wooden pallets, secured with 4-tie downs in an enclosed air-ride trailer. Normal transit time is 2-3 weeks, but can take as little as 1 week.

Visit their website at [url]www.funtransport.com[/url] or email [email]motorcycles@federalcos.com[/email]. You can also call at 800.747.4100 ext 2217 for the first available coordinators. Hours are 7-6pm central time Monday-Friday and 10-2 central on Saturday.

Or maybe you’d like to fly out and rent a bike.

[url]www.tourbikes.com[/url]

Colorado tourbike rentals and sales. Phone: 720.231.6349 or 866.337.7810

They have BMW’s to rent.

Mission Statement
    To provide high quality motorcycles for accomplished riders at reasonable prices. We operate by appointment from 8:30 AM until 9 PM. The address of the shop is 11801 East 33rd Ave., Unit B, Aurora, CO 80010. Call first.

Focus
    Colorado Tourbike Rentals was created to provide high quality motorcycles for accomplished riders to use while visiting and exploring Colorado, and all other U.S. destinations and Canada. We are family owned and operated and this is our eleventh year of business. We have hundreds of satisfied customers. Bikes are rented on a daily or weekly basis. All bikes have luggage. Raingear and helmets are available free of charge. We have GPS units available for use with most of our bikes at an additional charge of $20/day or $100/week.

Getting around at the rally is going to be effortless. The Summit Stage is FREE, FREE, FREE. It travels from Copper Mountain throughout the entire county. This includes Breckenridge, Frisco, Leadville. Take a look at the link to see the schedule. Don’t feel like riding? Hop the Stage and go exploring. You want to ride but someone else in your group doesn’t? Let them hop the stage. Oh and it’s FREE!

[url]http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/the_mountain/transportation[/url]

After all, this is the “all about you” rally. Enjoy!

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

Good grief, what do we have to do to generate a little enthusiasm around here? It’s just two short months until the RAlly in ColoRAdo and it seems awfully quiet here.

Maybe everybody’s just too busy riding and getting their gear together for the trip. See everybody there!

JACOBS KAREN

[QUOTE=manic mechanic »]Good grief, what do we have to do to generate a little enthusiasm around here? It’s just two short months until the RAlly in ColoRAdo and it seems awfully quiet here.

Maybe everybody’s just too busy riding and getting their gear together for the trip. See everybody there![/QUOTE]

+1 manic, I know we’ll have even more vendors than last year. My room is booked and I preregistered a few Weeks ago. I think this will a very special rally.

AZgman
    Participant

YEEHAH!!!!!!! i’ll be there! How’s that? 🙂

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

That’s a start!

brianbmw
    Participant

I’ll be with BMWPhreak.

Brian

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We welcome Angie Stevens and the Beautiful Wreck Friday night for our entertainment. Check out [url]www.angiestevens.com[/url]

JACOBS KAREN

I just got word that Andy Goldfine of Aerostich has donated a gift certificate for a Roadcrafter or Darian suit, to be given in a drawing to some lucky winner at Closing Ceremony. Now [B]that[/B] sure sounds like an incentive. The rally is less than 2 months away. Be sure to register online here, for the lowest fee.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.