This topic contains 150 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Deans BMW 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • Author

doggettbeemer
    Participant

Save the Date! International rally is June 14-17, 2012 in Copper Mountain, Colorado. This will be a very special 40th Celebration Rally. It will be a very different rally. Bring the family. Copper Mountain is located 12 miles from Breckenridge. Relax and Ride. This will be a vacation to remember.

Can’t wait to share more information.
    Tina and Mark Doggett
    2011 Rally chairs
    2012 Rally chairs
    [[{“fid”:”6589″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

JohnM
    Participant

Good selection! Been wanting to ride out to Colorado for a long time.

Gizmo
    Participant

Very cool, I’ll plan to attend and will be my first since I just became a member.

doggettbeemer
    Participant

[url]www.coppercolorado.com[/url].

Here’s a link for the resort. GS rides will be set up at different skill levels and great rides for everyone else.

GS George
    Participant

i think i will be heading to my first RA rally next year. CO is very beautiful and it sounds like it will be a great ride to get there.

kewlmoose
    Participant

Woohoo! Off to Colorado!

rickks
    Participant

Oh, Yeah! Colorado is close!!

womanridge

Whooppie!! Colorado is far away for me. That’s what I like!

manic mechanic
    Participant

Already making plans!

doggettbeemer
    Participant

Breckenridge, Colorado is 12 miles from Copper Mountain and selected as one of 10 great mountain towns.

“Gold seekers founded this Victorian mining town in 1859, and many of the original buildings that housed hotels, dance halls, and saloons still stand. The new occupants—quirky boutiques, restaurants, outfitters, and microbreweries—capture Breckenridge’s pioneering spirit and down-to-earth character. It’s an unpretentious Rocky Mountain high 90 miles west of Denver.

Do: Meet local sled dogs in their off-season and hop on a dogcart for a backcountry tour. Check out the whimsical, handmade clothing at Magical Scraps. Try Breckenridge Brewery, the Breckenridge Distillery, or the Blue River Bistro for drinks. For dinner, indulge in locally sourced cuisine in a historical Victorian house at Hearthstone Restaurant. Lucha’s breakfast burritos are legendary.”

This is from SmarterTravel.com

Visian
    Participant

sweatpea… i sent you a private message.

ian

doggettbeemer
    Participant

Would it be a bad thing if I went whitewater rafting in Colorado during the rally? It’s on my bucket list.

manic mechanic
    Participant

Only if you don’t take me with you!

Gizmo
    Participant

No it would not be a bad thing to honor one’s bucket list. I say go for it.

Shelley
    Participant

Hey Bruce, I’m already planning a rafting trip for the club (BMW RimRiders of Arizona) on are way up to the RA Nat’l Rally in Co. We may even do two rafting trips! Hope you and Lin An will plan on riding with us to the rally! Here’s a picture of RimRiders rafting in Redmond at the MOA Nat’l.[[{“fid”:”6590″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]][[{“fid”:”6591″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.