This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Beemer-me-up 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

doggettbeemer
    Participant

Special thanks to Jonathan Tessler for putting our ideas into a fantastic rally design!
    IMO it is going to make some neat looking shirts. Check it out!
    [IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq249/markdoggett/BMWRA_Firecracker_Intl_Logo_small.jpg[/IMG]

Glenfiddich
    Participant

I like the energy!

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

Here is the new logo, I likey…:thumb

kewlmoose
    Participant

Looks sharp! Can we get shirts in advance of the rally?

Thanks to Jon Tessler for the great artwork too!

Serge Lemay
    Participant

Very nice indeed!!!!…..coaxing my wife that we’re going!!!!!

doggettbeemer
    Participant

The OTL will have a lot of information about the area attractions and riding during the next 5 months. Hope to see you there!

Uncle Howie
    Participant

I think this logo looks awesome.

[B]I also think it would look GREAT on a bandana.[/B] I don’t know if that’s a possibility or not. If the price were $5, I’d buy several. I have no idea what printing something like this on a bandana would cost, but I’d think that we could sell quite a few if $5 were doable.

Since I need [I]tall[/I] t-shirts, I don’t buy rally shirts, except for my wife.:(

I purchased some RA bandanas at Houghton and Canaan Valley, but they were, uh… uninspiring.:yawn The ones available then certainly didn’t look anything like this logo! As we speak, there’s a baby blue RA bandana in my jeans pocket. I’d gladly trade it in on a new Firecracker Rally bandana!:biggrin

Is anybody else interested in rally bandanas? If so, let the pot stirring begin!:poke

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

Sure put me in for one..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.