fbpx

2011 Rally Location & Date- Not Yet- Be Patient

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI 2011 Rally Location & Date- Not Yet- Be Patient

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  nplenzick 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Glenfiddich
    Participant

Did you point out to the Texans that we ride very quiet bikes? At the Johnson City MOA rally an old man pulled up next to me at a stop light and shouted, “Y’all are nice n quiet! Come back anytime!”

DaveH
    Participant

So, did you have the “meeting with officials at a new location in mid-Sept to review the site, available dates, and costs”?
    Just wondering.

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

Yes, we did have the meeting..great site! We have a proposed date and are working on the contract. Announcement, if all goes well could be this month- Bob

scbmwrider
    Participant

OK we won’t hold you to this but can we at least get a little info?

North, South, East, West, Central

Spring, Summer, Fall

That would at least let some of us be in or out now

BMWGSRider
    Participant

Do you have any information on next years rally yet that can be shared amongst us?

BMWGSRider
    Participant

I hear the location of the rally has been determine. If that is true, why are the details not posted? Is it being held in Minnesota?

Anybody attend the rally in Texas and hear where the RA rally going to be held and possible dates?

Hotspice
    Participant

It looks like it’s going to real close to MN.. [url]http://www.wiscbmwclub.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=53&topic=1249.0[/url] :thumb

ackgs
    Participant

If this is a go wouldn’t be nice if it was posted here by the management? Sounds like a nice spot.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

:hurrayA message was going to be posted this evening. Yes,:cheers the rally is in Chippewa Falls, WI in 2011. As your rally chair, we’re really excited that the RA has the word out nice and early this year. So mark your calendars. We will keep you updated regularly with our rally progress.

Thanks to Bob Alexander for his hard work to keep this moving in the right direction.

Look forward to a great time in northern Wisconsin in July.

Tina Doggett

JACOBS KAREN

Yippee!! You know I’ll be there, for sure. Good job getting this started on the right foot.

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

Dare I say again………….FALL

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Dare I say again………….FALL[/QUOTE]

We’ve had wonderful fall rallies. This year doesn’t fit fall. So join us for summer up north.

Shelbyville was grand. One of my favorites.:lol

Ziggy
    Participant

What are the dates?

Ziggy
    Participant

What are the dates for this event?

BORIS RANDY
    Participant

June 30-July 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.