fbpx

2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI 2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

This topic contains 91 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Glenfiddich 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Hotspice
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]I see The Wisconsin BMW Club had the highest member attendance in 2008 in The U.P. I wonder if any clubs out there can beat them in their home state this year, in Chippewa Falls, WI[/QUOTE]

I’m guessing not :poke

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]I see The Wisconsin BMW Club had the highest member attendance in 2008 in The U.P. I wonder if any clubs out there can beat them in their home state this year, in Chippewa Falls, WI[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]RI has at least 6 going at this time. It should be a close contest..[/SIZE]:biggrin

Roy Jackson
    Participant

:thumb[SIZE=”3″] I’m going, can’t wait. Should put last years nay sayers to rest.[/SIZE]

OU812
    Participant

I have a freind that would like to join me at the Rally. Must he ride a BMW there?

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We welcome all riders! Tell him to preregister by June 1st for a chance to win a set of tires for his bike.

JACOBS KAREN

Lovew the new RA Home page!!:hurray

Glenfiddich
    Participant

The local routes are a huge help, and if from Cannonshot they are invariably fantastic! 🙂 Is there a possibility of a local posting suggested scenic routes for that last day of riding from various directions so those of us riding in from afar can maximize our Wisconsin experience? I’ll be coming around Lake Superior and have my route picked out all the way to Munising MI, but from there to the rally site I’m drawing a blank. There is a lot of reference material around the Great Lakes, but not so much more than 50 miles from any shore.

Thanks to interstates and major highways any of us can get there fast, but if you wanted to show off your state what would that last day’s route be from Thunder Bay, Sault Ste Marie, Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Kokomo, etc?

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[B]Schlossmann BMW Motorcycles of Milwaukee[/B] is donating 1 set of tires to 1 lucky winner at the FirecRAcker Rally. All you have to do is preregister and be there. Sweet!

OU812
    Participant

Thanks for the fats reply on branded bikes allowed. Brian is truly one of the best planners I have ever met.:thumb

knybanjo
    Participant

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]We welcome all riders! Tell him to preregister by June 1st for a chance to win a set of tires for his bike.[/QUOTE]
    :hurray
    Sounds great!…but how/where does one register? :dunno

Roy Jackson
    Participant

:dunno Any idea when Preregistration will be open? 😎

JACOBS KAREN

Go to the 2011 Rally page of this web site. Follow the links. Hope this helps.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The preregistration form to download and mail in will be on the rally link this week. Online preregistration is expected to be up and running around 3/1/11.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Glen- I posted some routes from Cannon Shot under a different thread today, actually. . CannonShot is incredible. I hope to meet him at the rally this year.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″]Thanks…:thumb[/SIZE]

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.