fbpx

2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI 2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

This topic contains 91 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Glenfiddich 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author

flat_twin
    Participant

Oh, Sweetpea, wont you be my girl. Wontcha wontcha wontcha be my girrrrl. Sorry but you planted that song in my head and now it won’t come out!!!
    I’ll see you in Wisconsin!!!

Oh, Sweetpea……..

OU812
    Participant

Closest RA Rally for me. Can’t wait!:lurk

JACOBS KAREN

Did you know the Rally will have Sherpa Packer providing his services? Why carry your tent, sleeping bag, air mattress and chair when you can lighten the load and let Theo do all the work. He’s listed on the Rally webpage. Hurry and sign up while tents are still available. (And he provides cots too)

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Last but certainly not least, Our Saturday night band. “Jon Stone and the wanted men”. Outlaw Country hits by Waylan, Johnny Cash and others. They are adding a steel guitar player to the lineup for our show. Be there![video=youtube;seFy4U3l_N0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFy4U3l_N0[/video]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[B]OTL Magazine-Vol 1 No. 2. – May 1972. Newsletter Name Contest Winner Article.[/B]

Did you know some of the entries which received serious consideration from the judges as well as some merriment were : BM Burbles, Tijuana Flyer, BMW Motorcycle Enthusiast and BMW Bull Sheet.

This is a sampling of information from the “RA Through the Years” display, which will be located in the Vendor Building.

Bob T
    Participant

Just book a room for the rally…this will the wife and my first BMW type event…

JACOBS KAREN

[QUOTE=Bob T »]Just book a room for the rally…this will the wife and my first BMW type event…[/QUOTE]

Yippee! Hope you have a great time. Don’t forget to preregister so you can qualify for the free tires from Schlossmanns BMW in Milwaukee.:hurray

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Speaking of tires, where there be any vendors selling and installing tires??

JACOBS KAREN

Yes, Leo’s South from Minnesota will be vending and installing tires, brakes, oil changes and light repairs. Go to the vendor page and contact them, to be sure they have the tires you want.
    They are well respected.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]Yes, Leo’s South from Minnesota will be vending and installing tires, brakes, oil changes and light repairs. Go to the vendor page and contact them, to be sure they have the tires you want.
    They are well respected.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]Thanks I will do that[/SIZE]…:thumb

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Beemer-me-Up:

Take a look at the Mall of America Link on the website. Maybe your wife would like to take a day trip to the Mall of America. [B]Sponsored by Leo’s BMW.[/B] This is one of our events that you need to send in a check to hold your spot. Nice Friday day trip.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Thanks sweetpea, I just passed this info along to the people I know that are going.

JACOBS KAREN

I see The Wisconsin BMW Club had the highest member attendance in 2008 in The U.P. I wonder if any clubs out there can beat them in their home state this year, in Chippewa Falls, WI

OU812
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]I see The Wisconsin BMW Club had the highest member attendance in 2008 in The U.P. I wonder if any clubs out there can beat them in their home state this year, in Chippewa Falls, WI[/QUOTE]

Ah, now I see where you are going with this here and elsewhere……:yesnod

JACOBS KAREN

My plot has been exposed,

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.