fbpx

2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI 2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

This topic contains 91 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Glenfiddich 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

You can now go to the RA website for information on the 2011 Firecracker International. We’ve included motel information and rates along with the Sherpa camping link. You can also find us on Facebook.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Submitted my vacation request. I’m low man on the totem pole so I’m hoping for the best!

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We’ve got the music lined up. Thursday night Funky Blues; Friday night is northern bred southern rock; Saturday night is outlaw country (Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings). All fun bands that’ll get you up and dancing.

JACOBS KAREN

[QUOTE=sweetpea »]We’ve got the music lined up. Thursday night Funky Blues; Friday night is northern bred southern rock; Saturday night is outlaw country (Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings). All fun bands that’ll get you up and dancing.[/QUOTE]

Yippee! I better find my old dancin’ shoes.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

George Bailey after winning the 50/50 drawing at Chippewa Falls!….. It could happen.
    It's a Wonderful Life
    It’s a Wonderful Life Pictures

OU812
    Participant

I need to stop looking at last years work schedule.:rolleyes Very good chance to make this one!:hurray

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Here’s a taste of Thursday night’s entertainment. A little funky blues to kick off the rally.[video=youtube;2H51DNic38s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H51DNic38s[/video]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The RV registration form is online under “lodging”

gregk
    Participant

Welcome to Chippewa Falls. The pict. of the lower entrance is the lower entrance to the fair grounds and the event will be right at the top of the hill to the right.. You will not find parking here by this gate. I do live 1 block kitty corner from this gate, corner lot with old barn in mid block/ 2 explorers an a blue Valkyrie Interstate. Anyone that feels a need can park around here, however you should be able to ride up around to the drive in entrance and get in with your pass.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

This band is sure to have the beergarden jumpin’ on Friday night! Check them out![video][/video]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

This band is sure to rock the beergarden on Friday night! Northern bred Southern Rock. [video=youtube;e6qlDG5pRyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6qlDG5pRyU[/video]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

GregK – wouldn’t you say it’s a great rally site! You should come and join us. 3 nights of great music. Thanks for your post.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

I’m excited that my children and grandchildren are coming to this rally. The park add zoo is across the street for the little ones. We’re working on a Mall of American trip for our shoppers, Mason’s Shoes in town and kick’n tires with our friends. Trying to offer a little for everyone. The bands are all fun each night. We do have a variety of food including an attempt at healthy food and gluten foods. We’ll plant the seeds, you have the good time.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Take a look at the ride reports from Santa. He has fabulous pictures of the Chippewa Falls area. CannonShot also has some great routes.

vetbmwrider
    Participant

Save the Date!
    2011 BMW RA International Rally
    Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
    June 30 – July 3, 2011

The Firecracker RA National will be held over the 4th of July weekend in the home of Leinenkugel’s Brewery- Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. The rally will be held at the Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds; located a mile north of downtown Chippewa Falls. The fairground is a well established site of over 50 acres with lots of grass and shade for camping. This is a perfect venue for the RA rally with numerous buildings available for the vendors, seminars, beer garden, food and entertainment. You can visit the Chippewa Falls website for more information on the area. ([url]www.chippewachamber.org[/url]) or the fairground’s website ([url]www.norwisstatefair.com[/url]).

Chippewa Falls is located about 100 miles east of St. Paul, Minnesota and just over 2 hours south of Duluth, the home of Aerostich. The area is full of small twisty back roads and numerous off-road trails for dual-sport adventures.

Tina and Mark Doggett of Waukesha, Wisconsin are your rally chairs and looking forward to showing you a great time.

If you are interested in helping out with the planning and preparation, contact Tina at [email]tinarashell333@yahoo.com[/email]. We look forward to seeing you in ’11.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.