fbpx

2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI 2011 BMW RA International Rally,Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin June 30 – July 3, 2011

This topic contains 91 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Glenfiddich 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Thanks for the tip sweetpea, I plan on using this for the ride home. I’m coming in from the other direction first going over the top of the Great Lakes to Winnipeg then south and east from there.

OU812
    Participant

Picked vacation at work. crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, etc.:rolleyes

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

[IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq249/markdoggett/AerostichLogo.jpg[/IMG]

Aerostich is offering an all day “drop in event” on June 29th, the day before the rally. Refreshments, seminars and a free Mr. Happy to all visitors. Information will be in the April OTL.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. I plan on going by there on my way to the rally.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Preregistration is online! Preregister for your chance to win a set of tires for your bike courtesy of Schlossmann BMW Motorcycles of Milwaukee.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Check out the following from Cannonshot. If you want great routes using your GPS, Cannonshot is the go to guy. (thank you Bryan).

Here is a file of local attractions and points of interest.

[url]http://dco43054.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23[/url]

“The attached GPX file contains waypoints for points of interest and attractions in the region and along the above routes. A traveler can load these waypoints into his or her GPS and they will be present no matter which route is loaded. For those that want to plan their own rides or visits to area attractions, you can load this file and delete the routes that are in it and produce your own.”

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Looking forward to the exhibit on the RA through the years. Wait til you see the first issue of OTL.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Real Gear for Real Riders! BMW Dealer Stamp Quest. BMW Motorrad USA and authorized BMW Motorrad Dealers invite you to visit several dealerships before the RA rally for a chance to win a BMW Riding Suit, Gloves, Boots and Schuberth helmet – estimated value $2500. Details to follow soon!
    This promotion could outfit you in BMW gear from head to toe!

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″]SWEET[/SIZE], sweetpea…I’ll be looking for the info.

Glenfiddich
    Participant

Barley and I registered today. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Pete

JACOBS KAREN

Kinda quiet here the last few days. Have any of you noticed the rally page info tab? We have a number of vendors signed up already and I expect another 1/2 dozen or more in the weeks ahead.
    Leo’s South will be vending & installing tires, oil changes and light repairs outside of the vendor building. Check out the vendor info tab of the rally page and browse through the list of vendors to date.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″]91 days and a wake-up till myself and a few friends depart for the RA Rally. We will be going over the top of the Great Lakes west to Winnipeg, then southerly to ND then easterly to Aerostitch then on to the Rally.[/SIZE]:thumb

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We will post a suggested route in the May Issue of OTL. This will be the Rally issue. 91 days! Yikes. Got lots to do.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up, If its better than mine….so much planning, so little time.

JACOBS KAREN

Walk up entrance to the Rally Site
    [[{“fid”:”6504″,”view_mode”:”main_image”,”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-main-image”}}]]
    (you can double-click on image for larger view)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.