fbpx

This topic contains 186 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  PaulBach 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 187 total)
  • Author

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

Announcement imminent, but block out July 29 to August 1 in the Northeast.

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

[url]http://www.bmwra.org/rally/[/url]

ROY BERTALOTTO
    Participant

The Yankee Beemers are standing by to assist in any way we can.

We’re right down the street………..:)

OH, and our big yearly rally “Damn Yankees Rally” is the following weekend, Aug 6,7 and 8………………So, go do the RA thing and finish off the week a few miles down the road in Northwestern, MA at our rally…………

It’s gonna be a great summer!

Roy Bertalotto
    Yankee Beemers, President

[url]www.YankeeBeemers.org[/url]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Thanks for the announcement. It’ll be announced tonight at the Wisconsin Club Installation Dinner. We’re there!

FREDERICK CURTIS
    Participant

:hurrayI love Vermont, Maple syrup, mountains and sticky buns Yum Yum! Six hundred miles for me. Perfect, a day’s ride. Oops! I might have to get a passport to go through Canada!! Maybe I can get to Connecticut and Rhode Island. Two of four continental states I have yet to visit. :lol

vetbmwrider
    Participant

The BMW RA National
    The Hosting Chartered Club for the 2010 RA National Rally at the Green Mountain Energy Park in Pownal, Vermont is the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont. The Dates for the Rally are July 29-August 1.
    This location is also known as the Green Mountain race track that is Located in Pownal, Vt. On U. S. Route 7 between Bennington, Vt. And Williamstown, Mass.
    Gps: N 42 45.541 W 073 13.921
    BMW RA Chartered Clubs Coordinator
    Michael Johnston

GS George
    Participant

only 144 miles from home sure makes it tempting to ride up fri after work.

JULIA SHIRLEY
    Participant

There’s a great winery in Jacksonville, VT called the North River Winery that is a must to visit. They make the best Hard Cider!

OU812
    Participant

[QUOTE=Ze »]I am looking forward to the announcement, and attending the 2010 rally. My first was last summer in WV … which was fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was my 1st also and a GREAT time!
    Happy the dates and location are up.
    Now I have to get the days off……:yesnod

OU812
    Participant

[QUOTE=CTYankee »]East of the Mississippi is GREAT news, especially given that the MOA rally is in Oregon. I vote for NORTH of the Mason Dixon. How about VT or NH? That’d be righteous!
    .[/QUOTE]
    July would be fine with me…..:D

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

[QUOTE=OU812 »]July would be fine with me…..:D[/QUOTE]

No, no, no…

Enough same old, same old. The RA needs to be different, pleeeeease.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]No, no, no…

Enough same old, same old. The RA needs to be different, pleeeeease.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]yes[/SIZE][SIZE=”4″]yes[/SIZE][SIZE=”5″]yes…[/SIZE]Please keep it different.:cool:

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

[QUOTE=OU812 »]July would be fine with me…..:D[/QUOTE]

Besides the MOA, to much stuff going on in July that books up the best places. There are plenty of good places available after Labor Day when schools start in most of the country. Either then or May before school is out.

OU812
    Participant

May would be good…….;)
    Not hot.:D

OU812
    Participant

Selfish me has to pick vaca for June-August in late Feb. The rest of the year we pick in this NOV.:(

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.