2010 Big Bear Rally – August 27th thru 29th

Home Forums General discussion Ride Reports and Event Planning 2010 Big Bear Rally – August 27th thru 29th

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  OlGeezer 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

OlGeezer
    Participant

Registration is now open. Go to:

[url]http://www.bmwocsd.org/our-rally.html[/url] to register and to get more information. In short, you will get two nights camping, Saturday Breakfast, Saturday dinner and Sunday continental breakfast for your registration fee. There will be a poker run / street tour. There WILL be at least one dual sport ride, probably two. One will be easy and one will be hard. I got several comments from last year that the “easy” route wasn’t very easy for noobies. I have conveyed this remark to the RallyMaster and will monitor the status of this ride. I will do my best to ensure that even someone who has not been on anything more than a dirt road will enjoy this event. For the hard route, well, you are on your own. We will have a live band this year, the same one as last. It’s a very good (IMO) classic rock band. Very nice touch.

Did I mention hot showers and camping on grass under the trees? It’s a wonderful environment for a motorcycle rally.

Due to the fire codes, attendance will be limited to 250.

If you have any questions, post them here or send me a pm. I’ll try to answer every question and every concern.

Thank you,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.