fbpx

2009 Canaan Valley Rally – Golf Anyone?

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2009 Rally – Canaan Valley, WV 2009 Canaan Valley Rally – Golf Anyone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ANTON LARGIADER 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

Any BMW Riders / Golfers out there? (besides my wife & I). Canaan Valley has a golf course..so why not have the first (I think) RA Golf Scramble? I’ve made some initial contacts with the course and the have 12 sets of right handed clubs and 4 sets of left handed for rent. Have a 4 person scramble on Friday morning? Random teams.. 1 set of clubs per team (Hope we have enough lefties).

I’d like to get some feedback/interest to decide if I should pursue this further.

Send me an e-mail if you’re interested to [email]rockers@centurytel.net[/email]. I’ll keep a list and keep you informed. Might be more fun than an ERC course?

Bob Alexander
    2008 Rally Chair

OLME AL
    Participant

Hey Rock,

I’ll play against you if you let me throw the ball. Using those sticks with the knobs on the end is my major handicap. Oh yeah, and you and MB have to play tied together like in a three legged race.

Al Olme
    clubless in Mpls.

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

Thanks Al!…..I’ll probably have to drop this idea of golf due to overwelming amount of interest and just ride the bike.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=rockers »]Thanks Al!…..I’ll probably have to drop this idea of golf due to overwelming amount of interest and just ride the bike.[/QUOTE]

Guess there are just not a lot of Golfers going to the rally. 🙂

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

I wouldn’t give up on it yet. I think the idea just needs some promotion. Send it to [email]rallyinfo@bmwra.org[/email] and maybe something will happen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.