fbpx

This topic contains 76 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  KENNITH OSBORNE 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

Can someone who knows somebody confirm Spring, Summer or Fall. I think I’m gonna put all my eggs in one backet next year. I hope the RA rally is in the middle of that basket.

R80Guy
    Participant

I am GREATLY looking forward to riding to Houghton for the Rally, particularly since I’m an alumni of Michigan Tech, and think that it is really cool to have the rally on my campus! 🙂

My question, can I bring friends that would be riding non-BMWs? They will be mounted on Axis machines (non-American), no loud pipes.

Thanks,
    Guy

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

Open to all brands, always!

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

The more the merrier.

R80Guy
    Participant

Thanks everyone! We promise to not drink ALL the beer!

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

At the Barber rally you could have tried. We ran into a problem with the beer license and decided to make it free (to get around the sales aspect).

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

[QUOTE=AntonLargiader »]At the Barber rally you could have tried. We ran into a problem with the beer license and decided to make it free (to get around the sales aspect).[/QUOTE]

I don’t drink beer and I still think the Barber Rally is the best one I have ever been to. It was new, fresh and clean with good weather. We stayed in my travel trailer that was parked on the hill overlooking the track. My second favorite was at the Biltmore but it was somewhat spoiled by the drought and unseasonably hot weather. Also, I live about 2 1/2 hours away, I had been there several times before and I had ridden the good nearby roads several times.

I expect to have a good time this year as I stay in one of the dorm rooms.

BeemerArp
    Participant

I’ve heard rumors about the Ozarks, MO/AR … but don’t quote me on this 🙂

jeremell
    Participant

Missouri would be great! A new part of the country that I have never ridden in.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=rcbernhardt »]That is the BMWMOA rally not the BMWRA[/QUOTE]

I know, I was only kidding. 🙂

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Can someone who knows somebody confirm Spring, Summer or Fall. I think I’m gonna put all my eggs in one backet next year. I hope the RA rally is in the middle of that basket.[/QUOTE]

By the looks of your hometown (and mine) maybe we can head out together! I hope it is an early Summer date…we’ll see.

IMO…Major bummer on the Wyoming location for the MOA.

AZgman
    Participant

Another Yankee here… Wyoming looks interesting to me. Not sure if I can get that much time off from work, but if so, I’ll be there with a smile on!

CTYankee
    Participant

Would love to hi WY – but it just isnt going to work. Would need a couple of weeks off for that one, and I’m just not going to take that kind of time off without the wife and kids (and they don’t fit in the panniers) 😀

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

I’m kinda limited to east of the Mississippi by time. I also can’t do July/Aug.

Wood
    Participant

[FONT=”Times New Roman”][SIZE=”4″]The Moto Club Nacional BMW México announces the upcoming year’s Convención at the final night of the current year’s Convención (which was 20 Oct ’07). The BMW MOA announced their 2008 Rally before the 2007 Rally had even taken place. Does the BMW RA announce the upcoming year’s rally at any specific time?

Wood[/SIZE][/FONT]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.