fbpx

This topic contains 76 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  KENNITH OSBORNE 12 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

I’ll let the rally staff have the final word on that, but it usually means that the rally is open for attendees on that day. For the RA, Wednesday has typically been the setup day unless I’m totally misremembering things.

REITBERGER ROBERT
    Participant

Any idea as to when pre – registration page will be posted?

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

We are in the process of getting registration info finalized. Hopefully it will be on the RA Website in early March. We are getting a couple optional items (Pasty Feed, Dinner Cruise) added to pre-registration before we “go live”. There will also be buffet breakfasts/dinners and a “Yoopers” concert available thru Michigan Tech’s website, but details are being worked out.

Official Registration for the Rally will open Thursday morning. There will be earlier availability for those willing to Volunteer and help out with set-up. Details later.

Rally Chair

Trailing Jack
    Participant

[QUOTE=rockers »]We are in the process of getting registration info finalized. Hopefully it will be on the RA Website in early March. We are getting a couple optional items (Pasty Feed, Dinner Cruise) added to pre-registration before we “go live”. There will also be buffet breakfasts/dinners and a “Yoopers” concert available thru Michigan Tech’s website, but details are being worked out.

Official Registration for the Rally will open Thursday morning. There will be earlier availability for those willing to Volunteer and help out with set-up. Details later.

Rally Chair[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I’m hoping to be there so I’m trying to figure out the logistics.

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

Just volunteer for registration on Thursday and you can arrive Wed and be first in line at registration!

mbwillis
    Participant

Got a location selected yet?

4N6guy
    Participant

I’d like to know as well. Can’t make the 07 but I’d like to plan for the 08

jeremell
    Participant

Due to my job, family, and motorcycle schedule, I too like to get rallies on my calendar as far in advance as possible. When does the RA usually announce the next year’s rally location?

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

Usually anywhere from 6-9 months before. But sometimes rumors slip out for the state or region and month a year before. I just hope they return to Sept/Oct. I will forever regret not making Barber and Biltmore.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Usually anywhere from 6-9 months before. But sometimes rumors slip out for the state or region and month a year before. I just hope they return to Sept/Oct. I will forever regret not making Barber and Biltmore.[/QUOTE]

They were the two best I have been to. Barber had the best weather and Biltmore had the best roads.

hogmolly
    Participant

Does the RA only have one rally per year?

Dan Wright
    Participant

[QUOTE=hogmolly »]Does the RA only have one rally per year?[/QUOTE]
    There is one BMWRA International Rally per year.

jeremell
    Participant

Still no word on the location for ’08?

Roy Jackson
    Participant

Isn’t the rally going to be in Gillette, Wyoming next year??? :p

BERNHARDT RICK
    Participant

That is the BMWMOA rally not the BMWRA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.