2007 R1200GS Red for sale $9325

Home Forums General discussion Bike Gear and Farkles 2007 R1200GS Red for sale $9325

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JOHNF 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JOHNF
    Participant

Purchased new @ BMW Louisville, KY. Looks great except for dents in right side Vario Luggage from a parked fall. Left luggage has a “splint” but it’s hardly visible and both work perfectly. Everything about the bike functions perfectly. It has ABS (but thankfully not servo assist) brakes, metal fuel line disconnects, true HID low and high beam lights, and of course the Vario luggage. It has 52K miles and is ready for many more. The only thing it’s going to need is a new rear tire in about 3K miles. It has fresh oil & filter, fresh brake fluids, fresh final drive fluid, and the gearbox oil was changed on 3/17/10. I will let you know every slight flaw with this bike if you are interested. I sold my last bike on eBay and the buyer left positive feedback – “Honest seller 1500 mile ride flawless a joy to ride”. I think you would find this bike to be a joy to ride also.
    John Fischer 513-385-1497 [email]jbfischer@fuse.net[/email]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.