Easy access to the great roads of East Tennessee, Kentucky, Western North Carolina and Western
Virginia from our private campground, T.W.O. Creeks, in Del Rio, Tennessee.
• Located mid-way between Johnson City, Asheville, and Knoxville near the French Broad River.
• Within an hour’s ride of Max Patch, Deal’s Gap (the Tail of the Dragon) and the Cherohala Skyway.
• T.W.O. Creeks has an amazing nature event with millions of Fireflies displaying an amazing light show every night on the nearby mountain side. This nature event only happens in late May & early June. Walk the short wooded trails and sit in the cool creeks that run on both sides of the campground!
• Rally fee includes 3 nights camping with dinners, hot showers (both indoor & outdoor!), Dave’s famous recipe white chili, snacks, continental breakfasts, endless coffee, drinks and homemade cookies!
• Please note there is no cell service nor WIFI available! We are literally off the grid! (There is a land line available for emergencies)
• Check us out at www.bmwrok.org for links, registration form, rally count and the latest info.
• Rally capacity is 100 and by pre-registration ONLY! Earlybird by May 13 is $50. After that is
$60. NO WALK-INS!
• Make check payable to BMW ROK and mail to:
BMW ROK, 324 Milburn Street, Morristown, TN 37814
To be added to an email update list please contact Jerry Dobrianski at