It's BOOGIE time again. Thanks to all who have participated in years past. Your contributions to the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation are greatly appreciated.
1. Change of Venue: We are taking the show on the road this year. Festivities will take place at Willville Campground, Meadows of Dan, VA.
2. Lodging: Camping at Willville is included with your registration. If you choose not to camp, I have listed a couple ofalternatives below. Both venues have agreed to offer discounts to our participants. If you plan to camp with us at Willville, you do not need to contact the campground to reserve a spot, we will take care of that for you. If you decide to stay elsewhere you will need to make those arrangements on your own. We will be providing shuttles to both lodging alternatives Friday night and Saturday night so everyone can enjoy dinner and the campfire festivities to the fullest. Shuttle schedules will be available at the registration tent.
Doe Run Lodging
Cabins, chalets or villas accommodating 2 to 8 guests
Rates from $75-239/night (most $125-150/night) less discount, plus one time cleaning fee
Call directly (276)398-4099 to book before 4/13 and mention group code "Eurosport"
Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground
RV Sites: $33-35/night less 10% discount, plus tax up to 4 guests per site, extra person $5 each/night
Rustic Cabin (2 night minimum stay): $44/night less 10% discount, plus tax, max occupancy 2 adults
Motel Room (2 night minimum stay): $69/night less 10% discount, plus tax, max occupancy 3 adults
Call directly (484)560-9119 to book before 4/13 and mention group code "Eurosport"
3. Additional Support: Saving the best for last, we are very excited to have the team from Frontline Eurosports in Salem, VA jumping onboard with us this year to bring even more attention to the needs of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
4. Important Dates: We are planning to have registration via Eventbrite available in late February.
5. More Info: Continue to monitor the 2018 High Pass Boogie facebook page for more updates as we continue the planning process. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1701905843355161/?ref=br_tf
We have a great group of individuals supporting us this year but we are in need of more volunteers in multiple departments so please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in supplementing your monetary donation with a couple hours of physical philanthropy.