Join us to celebrate our 24th Club Anniversary at Camp Fuller YMCA on beautiful Great Salt Pond in Wakefield, Rhode Island. Enjoy three days and two nights of ocean-side camping or sleep in a shared cabin (first 70 people) at no extra charge.
- Registration limited to 70 people - No day passes
- Guest speaker Jack Riepe!
- Friday night snacks for registration, which includes RI clam chowdah, fresh little necks and hot dogs
- Plenty of hot showers and rest rooms and a large tent for festivities
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Saturday evening dinner (on site) featuring a complete chicken or RI lobster dinner
- Saturday night bonfire with door prizes and a surprise, guest speaker
- Sunday morning breakfast
Fee $65/person for preregistration prior to September 20, 2017; $75/person registration at site. Visit the www.oceanstatebmwriders.com or contact Rally Chair, Carl Saccoccio, @ or (401) 447-7114.