Located in the heart of the historical German Amana Colonies—there is plenty of shady, grassy camping space at the Middle Amana Community Park! Enjoy modern restrooms and shower facilities; campfires; electricity; and plenty of space for RV camping.
Rally pin and cup for the first 300 registered attendees, courtesy of the Pure Stodge.
Click here to print the Pre-registration Form (PDF document). Forms must be postmarked by May 13, 2017.
• Pre-register: $45
• At the Gate: $50
• Vendors: Please email if interested in vending at the rally.
Rally Fee includes:
• Camping on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
• Friday and Saturday evening meals
• Live music
- Friday - TBA
- Saturday - TBA
• Rally Pin and beverage mug (first 300 registrants)
• Courtesy of the Pure Stodge — Coffee, Tea and Lemonade (adult beverages - BYOB)
• Door Prizes; Awards
T-shirts will be available for purchase at the rally, and with preregistration.
Adult short-sleeve t-shirt - $15 (at rally)
Adult short-sleeve t-shirt - $13 (preregistration)
Other Great Stuff
• Saturday events and food at local dealers.
• Be sure to visit the National Motorcycle Museum, just a short ride to Anamosa
• Every registration includes a “Goody Bag” from the local Amana Colonies businesses.