Main Megamenu

Wifi cell reception coffee and beer

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rod Noakes
Wifi cell reception coffee and beer

Hi,

I have been asked by our group coming from Ottawa the following and if it is available:

Wifi area reception;

Cell rception;

If there will be a breakfast coffee, lunch etc. vendor,

If there will be a pub type area where we can relax for a beer.

Thanks,

Rod 

manic mechanic
manic mechanic's picture
Re: Wifi cell reception coffee and beer

Short answer - yes to all concerns.  There is decent wifi in most areas oh the site.  as far as cell service, there is cell service in the area.  Whether or not your phone connects is between your phone and the local carrier.  As far as coffee, the RA will be providing free coffee from 7am-8:30 am.  There will be a food vendor having breakfast and lunch available.  There will also be a biergarten, with live music on Friday and Saturday evenings.  However, no carry-in alcohol to the biergarten.  You can purchase beer out in town and have it at your campsite, or purchase beer at the biergarten and take it out to your campsite.

I hope this answers your questions.  See you there!

Randy Boris  Camping/security chair

1976 R90/6, 2015 R1200GSA(W)

Rounder #6

Wisconsin Region Rep, MOA Ambassador

rockers
rockers's picture
Re: Wifi cell reception coffee and beer

Hello Canada!-  Agree with Randy's reply.  Glad you are coming and hopefully bringing along a few more from the rest of Ontario & Quebec.  My wife and I were just out there 2 weeks ago in Valcourt, QC for the 10th Aniversary Spyder Fest (she has one).  I'm hoping we will have less less rain, but I know the price of Beer will be cheaper.- Welcome!

Bob- Rally Chair

Join the BMW Riders Association