* The Petoskey Jaycees will be selling Beer/Wine in the Beer Garden. Michigan law prohibits bringing Alcohol into a licensed area. Please comply!
* Michigan also has a deposit/returnable bottle/can program. Please deposit empties in the identified containers; not the trash. The local “Boy Scouts” will be collecting those and returning them to help their programs.
* We have lots of camping space, but the Michigan DEQ has camping requirements. Please keep space between the tents/bikes to allow a 4 foot emergency egress. Also, no cars/trucks will be permitted to park in the camping areas…we have a large parking lot.
* No Campfires are permitted on the fairgrounds due to City Fire Department.
* The Friday & Saturday dinners are pre-sale only during registration. Friday BBQ Chicken tickets must be purchased by Thursday 2:00 PM and Saturday Dinners by 2:00 PM Friday. Meals can be purchased at rally registration.
* We need Rally Volunteers- Please help and sign up near registration area.