Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jay levine
Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter.....

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don't do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I'm looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events Smile

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don't mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay

(804) 869-1785

jay.levine@outlook.com

jay levine
Re: Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

jay levine wrote:

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter.....

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don't do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I'm looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events Smile

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don't mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay

(804) 869-1785

jay.levine@outlook.com

Anyone out there?

Airbender
Airbender's picture

Hey Jay,

Sara and I will be leaving from Raleigh, but we are going down a day or two early on the evening of the 29th. Hang in there....hopefully someone from your area will see your post. 

Cheers,

Brian 

2015 R1200RTW farkled to my liking

"Owning a motorcycle is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that!" 

jay levine

Thanks. Unfortunately I've had to cancel due to a change in work situation.

Enjoy the ride....

Michael Facchiano
Re: Looking for folks to go to the Rally with

i live in bethlehem, pa.  looking to go to rally with rider(s).

other oppition : i own a 2 motorcycle trailer.

2012 R1200RT

2007 K1300GT

MountainGT
MountainGT's picture

hello...new to board and also mulling over going to the rally. I would prefer taking a fairly straight shot out anr then possibly aa relaxing return. I am nead Washington D.C. metro area but could go south or even a little North to link up with like minded rider. I am very flexible when it comes to schedule and pace. J

Join the BMW Riders Association