Main Megamenu

Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jay levine
Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter.....

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don't do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I'm looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events Smile

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don't mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay

(804) 869-1785

jay.levine@outlook.com

jay levine
Re: Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

jay levine wrote:

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter.....

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don't do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I'm looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events Smile

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don't mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay

(804) 869-1785

jay.levine@outlook.com

Anyone out there?

Airbender
Airbender's picture

Hey Jay,

Sara and I will be leaving from Raleigh, but we are going down a day or two early on the evening of the 29th. Hang in there....hopefully someone from your area will see your post. 

Cheers,

Brian 

2015 R1200RTW farkled to my liking

"Owning a motorcycle is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that!" 

jay levine

Thanks. Unfortunately I've had to cancel due to a change in work situation.

Enjoy the ride....

Michael Facchiano
Re: Looking for folks to go to the Rally with

i live in bethlehem, pa.  looking to go to rally with rider(s).

other oppition : i own a 2 motorcycle trailer.

2012 R1200RT

2007 K1300GT

MountainGT
MountainGT's picture

hello...new to board and also mulling over going to the rally. I would prefer taking a fairly straight shot out anr then possibly aa relaxing return. I am nead Washington D.C. metro area but could go south or even a little North to link up with like minded rider. I am very flexible when it comes to schedule and pace. J

Join the BMW Riders Association