Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Grand Prize Winner's Dad

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jim D Browning
Grand Prize Winner's Dad

Just wanted to thank everyone who was responsible for putting together the rally in Harrison Arkansas. This was my son Ethan and my first rally and he was fortunate enough to have his number drawn for the grand prize trip! He told me he felt bad walking in front of everyone and receiving that great prize since this was his first rally, but you can rest assured that you have a couple of new members for LIFE!  Again thanks to everyone for showing my son your kindness in congratulating him on being drawn for the trip, and a special thanks to Beach's for sponsoring such a wonderful life changing gift for the grand prize. Ethan is a senior at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo. and will report back when he completes the trip and share his experiences. We look forward to many years of comradery with our new BMW family, THANKS AGAIN!!!

Ethan's Dad

womanridge
womanridge's picture
Re: Grand Prize Winner's Dad

Thank you for the kind words Jim. We were most excited with the generosity from Beaches. They, along with all our sponsors and door prize donors make these events successful. We couldn't have these rallies without everyone's support.

I'll be looking for Ethan's report of his trip to Europe. I'm sure it will be a trip to remember.

Neil
Neil's picture
Re: Grand Prize Winner's Dad

Jim,

I'm not sure who was happiest about being the grand prize winner.  Ethan looked happy, but you were practically jumping out of your seat, grinning and saying how you were going to Europe with him!  

Everyone was glad to see him win.  Please write an article with photos for OTL about your trip.

Neil Jones

Kettering, OH

Join the BMW Riders Association