Main Megamenu

Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Floridafeeger
Floridafeeger's picture
Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

I will be traveling alone, tent camping and plan on leaving the Destin, Florida area 28th of September - Never have had the pleasure of traveling through Mississippi or Arkansas on motorcycle tent camping trip - so, I am asking for any suggested routes I can look at which could include favorable tent camping campgrounds and be a route to get me to Harrison, AK afternoon of the 30th.  Without any input I am initially looking at first night somewhere in the Jackson, Mississippi area and 2nd night in the Hot Springs area, then on morning of 30th heading straight up Highway 7 to Harrison ?????   Just guessing as I know nothing of these areas and trying to pick a scenic route for me and my 1982 R100RT....any input from someone that may know the area and can make suggestions of routes and/or campgrounds would be great input to my planning...

Eddie Roberts
Eddie Roberts's picture
Re: Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent...

Thanks to Edgarr for sending me an Outstanding route from Hot Springs up to Mt. Magazine, Route 7, dining at Ozark Cafe in Jasper, and on to Harrison - looks like a route my airhead is excited to go on.

Join the BMW Riders Association