Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Floridafeeger
Floridafeeger's picture
Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

I will be traveling alone, tent camping and plan on leaving the Destin, Florida area 28th of September - Never have had the pleasure of traveling through Mississippi or Arkansas on motorcycle tent camping trip - so, I am asking for any suggested routes I can look at which could include favorable tent camping campgrounds and be a route to get me to Harrison, AK afternoon of the 30th.  Without any input I am initially looking at first night somewhere in the Jackson, Mississippi area and 2nd night in the Hot Springs area, then on morning of 30th heading straight up Highway 7 to Harrison ?????   Just guessing as I know nothing of these areas and trying to pick a scenic route for me and my 1982 R100RT....any input from someone that may know the area and can make suggestions of routes and/or campgrounds would be great input to my planning...

Eddie Roberts
Eddie Roberts's picture
Re: Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent...

Thanks to Edgarr for sending me an Outstanding route from Hot Springs up to Mt. Magazine, Route 7, dining at Ozark Cafe in Jasper, and on to Harrison - looks like a route my airhead is excited to go on.

Join the BMW Riders Association