Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

RALLY REGISTRATION

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
womanridge
womanridge's picture
RALLY REGISTRATION

A reminder that rally pre registration is now open. Remember that there will be a drawing of only those that pre-registered. The lucky winner will receive a set of tires.  Here's the link to the Rally page.

http://bmwra.org/news/national-rally

FRANK FISHER 59
Re: RALLY REGISTRATION

Puzzeled !!!

Tried to register for Barber rally, but at checkout pt. it said cart was empty and my information was save ???

My info has gone to the man upstairs?  But how do I ever access it again to complete the checkout process?

Frank

womanridge
womanridge's picture

We looked into your concern and realized you later managed thru it. Glad it worked out for you. Look forward to seeing you at Barber.

kewlmoose
kewlmoose's picture

Just registered.  Warm up those tires for me  Wink

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

Frank Zappa

Travman

Is it possible to obtain a single day pass or are the grounds and vendor areas open to visit during the day.

<p>-----------------------------------------<br />
"Not all who wander are lost"<br />
</p>

womanridge
womanridge's picture

There are no day passes. The rally camping and vendor area is in a secure area. You won't be able to access it unless you are registered. You have to go througha a gate staffed by Barber personel. Your rally admission does include unlimited access to the museum at no additional cost.

If you want to just visit the museum and not the rally, it's open to the public and is not in the secure rally area. I hope you decide to join us. I think you will be quite satisfied you did.

womanridge
womanridge's picture

Remember to pre-register for a chance at winning a set of tires and to save $10 of the registration fee. Only 28 left to pre-register. Don't hesitate and forget. Go the home page and follow the prompts to register.

Uncle Howie

I'm in. 

Looking forward to it. 

Snowed again here today... frown

"Low speed, high drag"

womanridge
womanridge's picture

Count down to pre-reg closing. Only 22 days remain to save $10 and free tire drawing. If you are having trouble using the online pre-registration process, just call our office. They will help you. 262-409-2899.

womanridge
womanridge's picture

womanridge wrote:
Count down to pre-reg closing. Only 22 days remain to save $10 and free tire drawing. If you are having trouble using the online pre-registration process, just call our office. They will help you. 262-409-2899.

Update- countdown for pre-reg is 19 days

womanridge
womanridge's picture

Counting down. only 13 days left for Pr-reg.

womanridge
womanridge's picture

womanridge wrote:
Counting down. only 13 days left for Pr-reg.

Guns
Guns's picture

In,

Looking forward to this!

Guns

2014 BMW R1200GSA (Betsy), 2011 Beta RS-450 (Mountain), 2008 Piaggio MP3-250

txtinmanX

I sucessfully pre-regesterd and I'm wondering will I be getting a ticket or other verification to show at the rally?

Mike White

womanridge
womanridge's picture

No Mike, there are no tickets. You should've received a transaction number if you registered online. If you're not sure, you can send me a private message and I'll look it up.

Gerard Lobosco

I'd like to register and camp on the Barber grounds, but I don't want to have to pack in a tent - will there be a "sherpa" service to rent tents and cots?

womanridge
womanridge's picture

No, I'm sorry. No sherpa camp. One option would be to ship it ahead. They're providing ups assistance at Barber. If that would work, send me a p.m. and I'll get the information to you.

womanridge
womanridge's picture

We're down to only 5 days left this month for pre-registration. Save $10, get a chance to win a set of tires.

Peter Shaw

Will camping be available Wednesday night at the rally location?

womanridge
womanridge's picture

The rally opens Thursday morning. If you want to volunteer, you may enter Wednesday but should be pre-registopeered. Note, pre-reg ends May 1st.

womanridge
womanridge's picture

womanridge wrote:
We're down to only 5 days left this month for pre-registration. Save $10, get a chance to win a set of tires.

4 days left and counting to pre-reg

womanridge
womanridge's picture

womanridge wrote:
womanridge wrote:

3 days left and counting to pre-reg

womanridge
womanridge's picture

womanridge wrote:
womanridge wrote:
womanridge wrote:
3 days left and counting to pre-reg

only 2

Jeffrey Parrish

I'm having the same problem as Frank Fisher. When I click on view cart. It say empty. If I click check out. It say,"Page Not Found". I tried to email member services but it said I have to be human and not a spam bot. I thought I was human.

Jeffrey Parrish

Could there be an issue with someone using a Mac computer? At home I was using a Mac. I tried it at work on a Windows computer and it worked.

jeffkyle

I see the Pre-Registration (Second Chance) is going to remain open until May 10th.  I can't find the pre-registration page....  can you post a link..                        thanks.    

Update...  it is there now... thanks..

sweetpea

Thank you Jeff. It closed automatically but is now up and running for ten more days.

houndawgg1@aol.com
houndawgg1@aol.com's picture

Can't wait

womanridge
womanridge's picture

days only, remaining to pre-register. There won't be another extension so if you're thinking of coming to the rally, sign up this week. Save $10 and a chance to win a set of tires.

OldBMWMaster
OldBMWMaster's picture

Barbie and I will be traveling in the Chevy 2500HD.  We are coming from Wilmington, NC and will travel I-20 to Norcross on Wednesday to visit Blue Moon Cycle.  Will arrive Thursday to help with registration.  If anyone needs anything delivered along our route, give me a call...910-262-2843

Jerry

Jerry Dockery

Kure Beach, NC

Coastal Carolina Riders Club RA # 346

910-262-2843

Unclebudintx

So pre registration is closed.....so i guess that means only register at the gate? Is that correct?

darrylri
darrylri's picture

Yes, that's right.  You can walk up and register.  There should be plenty of camping space!

--Darryl Richman

http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

Join the BMW Riders Association