Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

thanx what a hoot

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
drrider
thanx what a hoot

been an ra member going on 15 years, and shame on me, my first ra rally:dunno my bad this was outstanding in every respect, great ride both ways, biltmore is un-bloody believable, and met some really cool folks:thumb i'm hooked LOL next year again for sure!

all roads generaly lead somwhere so lets ride them

Edited by: drrider on 2013-07-10 14:09
Bob Ulrich
Bob Ulrich's picture

I'm glad you enjoyed your first RAlly experience. Thanks for coming. We'll look for you next year.

Bob

Beemer-me-up
Beemer-me-up's picture

We had a blast, the area roads are fantastic. Three knights of great music and friends. No rain, and I heard no complaint of showers or lack of port-a-johns. Great job RA staff and the Asheville local club. My only regret is that this was the first time I did not volunteer for anything. Next year.:thumb

13 R 1200 RT (90th Anniversary Edition) (Gertrude)

04 R-1150-RT (Traveler) Sold 12-7-15

04 R-1100-RS (Pearl )(gone 10-2008)

78 R-80 (Gone but not Forgotten-KIA by a DUI)

Rod Sheridan
Rod Sheridan's picture

Diann and I enjoyed our return to Biltmore rally, great area, great location.

We managed to volunteer at the Black Eagle shop for a couple of hours on aturday, that was fun also............Rod.

Robert Johnson

:thumbThanks to Debbie and all the RA folks that worked so hard to pull this off. And a tip of the hat to all the great folks from the Asheville club. What a great crew you guys/gals are. Wish I was a Ashevillien so I could join your great club. Heck, just might do it anyway. Please give me another reason to come to the " Jewel in the Mountains " again, soon.:thumb

Bob

beemeup
beemeup's picture

Thanks to the organizers and all of the volunteers for a great rally. I had a great time and was glad that I made the trip. The only complaint I heard in the area I was in was noisy neighbors, but I learned a long time ago that ear plugs are a must for rally goers if you want to sleep. Thanks for your efforts, everything was great!

doggettbeemer

Thank you Debbi and Mel for all your hard work and the Asheville BMW Riders. Had a great time! Thank you for your support Eurosport. You are the greatest.

Join the BMW Riders Association