Main Megamenu

Rally Page

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
DaveH
Rally Page

Can anyone tell me who is responsible for updating the rally page? I look at every morning and every evening, and it has not been updated since it was established even though it says ". Details are being posted to the rally page as they develop." I know different questions have been asked and some of them answered in various threads, but it would be VERY helpful if information could be made available on one page, otherwise, why have one? So I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to the person with this responsibility. Thanks

Edited by: DaveH on 2010-05-06 13:19
PaulBach

Hi Dave,

You should see a lot come on line this coming first week of May. The vendor contracts will be on line and the bands will also be posted.

Before then, please check [URL="http://www.bmwra.org/forum/showthread.php?503-Area-attractions"][="Blue"]this link.[/][/URL] There are dozens of destinations listed and more will be added.

The rally location in Pownal, Vermont is an outstanding location at the corner of the:

• Green Mountains of Vermont
  • Berkshires of Massachusetts
  • Adirondacks of New York
For variety and attractions it would be harder to find any place inn the USA with more attractions and a greater variety of outstanding rides. Someone once wrote, It's all about the ride!

The building is perfect for vendors and their customers. It is three stories tall and each floor is larger than a football field.

Please take a look at the thread above and keep asking those questions.

Best,

Paul

2010 Rallymeister in Vermont
Pownal - Gateway to New England

DaveH

Thanks..looking forward to the updates almost as much as I'm looking forward to the rally!

PaulBach

Contracts were signed later than usual for many good reasons. But, all that aside all pieces are not falling nicely into place and this will be one of the biggest and best RA rallies ever. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Paul

DaveH

Paul,
As I read over some of my previous postings, I realize that there is a hint of criticism in a few of them. For the record...I want to say how much I appreciate all the work you have done with your postings and the "behind the scenes" work I'm sure you are doing. Last year I volunteered with the door prizes and met some incredible people! I really am looking forward to this year's rally (I was able to amend my vacation request). I check for the"on-line" registration everyday.
Again....THANKS

PaulBach

Hi Dave,

Not at all! The RA is not the Politically Correct, super sensitive group found on other sites. Never though of any comments as being critical.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Nobody wants to see registration up and running more than myself. In the meantime check out those destination post but keep the Man of Kent and the Big Moose Deli quiet. Don't want these great places overrun by biker dudes. :wink

PaulBach

Registration is now open for the RA Rally in Pownal, Vermont.

[="3"][URL="http://www.bmwra.org/rally/terms.html"][="Blue"]Click Here[/][/URL][/] for the most direct route.

Join the BMW Riders Association