Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Vendors at the rally

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
TexPaul
TexPaul's picture
Vendors at the rally

Is there a list of vendors that will be present at the rally? I need to know how much money to bring.

Edited by: TexPaul on 2008-06-14 11:25
rockers
rockers's picture
Vendors

Vendors to date with hopefully more coming!

1. Kermits Camping Products
2. Big Ear
3. S & H Crafts
4. Kermit Chair Company
5. Caribou Luggage Systems
6. Motogear Outlet
7. Ztechnik
8. Mix-it Products
9. Excel Cycle Werks
10. Surplus Outlet, Inc.
11. Jesse Luggage Systems
12. Motocycle Travel Network
13. Nicks BMW Green Bay, WI
14. Superior Graphics
15. RA Black Eagle Shop
16. Michigan Technological University
17. and our vendor Chair- ROK Straps!

gonzomup
gonzomup's picture

I'm not trying to be snide; that seems like an awfully small list, though. I'm asking out of serious curiosity. My rally experience is very limited, so I have no sense on how many vendors show up to a rally like this. Am I just expecting too much in thinking there would be a lot of vendors there?

I know the RA is a smaller rally than the BMW National (which I've never been to, either); are there more vendors there?

Bohdan

rockers
rockers's picture
Vendors

We were hoping for more, but it's an OK showing of Vendors. The MOA does get more, but then there are 4 times as many attendees. We are also the same weekend as the "Honda Hoot" which is bigger and has taken a few of the generic vendors. With less vendors, you can spend your money quicker with them..more time in the Beergarten...bring lotsa doe!

gonzomup
gonzomup's picture

Thanks, rockers! I thought it might be something like that, but I really appreciate the education and confirmation. Sounds like I get to buy more stuff from fewer vendors than a bit of stuff from a wider variety.

See you there!

Bohdan

rockers
rockers's picture
Vendors

Add "Nick Plenzick Enterprizes" to our list.

Bob- Rally Chair

mr-2

rockers » wrote:
We were hoping for more, but it's an OK showing of Vendors. The MOA does get more, but then there are 4 times as many attendees. We are also the same weekend as the "Honda Hoot" which is bigger and has taken a few of the generic vendors. With less vendors, you can spend your money quicker with them..more time in the Beergarten...bring lotsa doe!

This is also the same weekend as the Michigan State Rally for GWTA in Evert, MI spreading the potential vendors even thinner.

Stan

1984 R100RT Last Edition
2003 R1200 CLC

rockers
rockers's picture
Another Vendor to the Rally!

Brazil Motorcycle Adventures (brazilmoto.com)

ben721364

gonzomup » wrote:

I know the RA is a smaller rally than the BMW National (which I've never been to, either); are there more vendors there?
Bohdan

Hard to know! It's June 14 and the MOA hasn't released a vendor list for the Gillette rally.

nplenzick

The MOA now has their vendor list up. It's quit a bit smaller then years past.
With the price of fuel it's getting pretty expensive to do rallies and shows. I for one no longer do any of the smaller rallies that are more then 4 hours from my homebase here in SE PA. I predict the biggest disappointment of the year will be at Sturgis. Far from anything, most trailering their bikes and the outrages vendor fee's will put that rally on the most likely to lose a bundle list!

ben721364

nplenzick » wrote:
The MOA now has their vendor list up. It's quit a bit smaller then years past.
With the price of fuel it's getting pretty expensive to do rallies and shows. I for one no longer do any of the smaller rallies that are more then 4 hours from my homebase here in SE PA. I predict the biggest disappointment of the year will be at Sturgis. Far from anything, most trailering their bikes and the outrages vendor fee's will put that rally on the most likely to lose a bundle list!

Thanks. I will look again. I called myself looking for it earlier today.

Join the BMW Riders Association