Main Megamenu

Thanks- RA in DA UP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bob
Bob's picture
Thanks- RA in DA UP

Just a note to say thank you to all for a great time in the UP, from someone in the Milwaukee area who always enjoys going up north. Stopped at the north end of Highway 41 to take a picture with my bike, now a personel challenge to me is to get thru the retirement state (Florida) to get a picture at the south end of Hwy. 41. Great roads, great people, great beer, lots of fun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bob
05-06-07-08 WI. Dells Rally Chairman:
07 RT
06 XT225 Dirt Bike What a Ride

Edited by: Bob on 2008-07-07 10:16
kewlmoose
kewlmoose's picture

Thanks to all the organizers from me too! I did the run to the end of 41 & got the required picture. I also had a good time 'recruiting' people to volunteer on Thursday night. Biggrin

Bob wrote:
Just a note to say thank you to all for a great time in the UP, from someone in the Milwaukee area who always enjoys going up north. Stopped at the north end of Highway 41 to take a picture with my bike, now a personel challenge to me is to get thru the retirement state (Florida) to get a picture at the south end of Hwy. 41. Great roads, great people, great beer, lots of fun.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

Frank Zappa

Join the BMW Riders Association