Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Great Rally!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
GSAnderson
Great Rally!

Three cheers for Bob and the whole rally crew. Great location. Great weather. Great beer.

My pictures are here: http://www.gsanderson.smugmug.com/gallery/5198697_LrmBT#317933556_LBXLy

Edited by: GSAnderson on 2008-10-22 09:28
dancogan

Just tremendous riding. I didn't know such beautiful roads existed in my state! And a special thanks to whomever arranged for the weather. Wink

catattoo
Lots-O-Fun

I had a great time! Fantastic part of this great country (new to me). I took a bunch of pictures and dumped then all here, [URL="http://catattoo.smugmug.com/gallery/5239764_aoWXA"]http://catattoo.smugmug.com/gallery/5239764_aoWXA[/URL] Use as you like.

Chris A. Long

dancogan

Anybody know how many people attended?

manic mechanic
manic mechanic's picture

Just over 1100.

1976 R90/6, 2015 R1200GSA(W)

Rounder #6

Wisconsin Region Rep, MOA Ambassador

dancogan

manic mechanic » wrote:
Just over 1100.

Thanks, Randy. Glad we ran into you up there. Guess a lot of people missed out on some tremendous riding. We enjoyed the ride out Keweenaw so much we did it twice, using different routes each time. Amazing roads, great scenery, and really, really cold water in Lake Superior!

ben721364

manic mechanic » wrote:
Just over 1100.

Sounds like a good and manageable crowd. What is the current total membership of BMW RA?

tom42n
second or third it

It was a great rally, wx, local people, rally riders, beer hall bouncers, beer, downtown, keneewa peninsula, pasties. . . enjoyed it all

Tom Anspach Winamac, IN

tom42n
Thanks

Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:26 PM
Subject: RA Rally Houghton MI 08 - Door Prize

Cycle Gadgets, (via email)
-Thanks for providing the door prize to the RA Rally in Houghton MI 08. I will enjoy the Gadgets I received.

RA, (posted on web site)
-Thanks for pulling my CycleGadgets door prize ticket out of the hat. I will enjoy the Gadgets. I also really liked the rally. Very interesting part of the country.

- I know and understand that it took a while to get the gadgets to me as the gloves were on back order. But worth the wait.

Thanks again to all.

Tom Anspach
Winamac IN

Join the BMW Riders Association