Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

RA RAlly Questions

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
chebard
RA RAlly Questions

I am traveling to the rally from PA. THis is my first BMW RA rally and am looking forward to it. Is there a rally guide availalbe on line? Also, how many people do you expect ot attend the rally? Thanks! -Perry Hebard:rolleyes:

Edited by: chebard on 2007-06-05 07:51
AntonLargiader
AntonLargiader's picture

Hopefully the rest of the RA website addresses your rally-specific questions, but if you're asking for a guide to actually attending a rally in general, no we don't have one posted. If you've camped before (that is, if you plan to camp at teh rally) you will be fine.

Basically a rally is a gathering of riders for socialization, camping, seminars, vendors, and of course the opportunity to ride in a new place. This particular one has the added attraction of a built-in visit to the Biltmore estate, which many people probably haven't visited before.

If you have any specific questions about attending a rally, post them here. But do check out the entire "Rally" section of the RA website first.

As for attendance, I think we have something like 1600 people preregistered so total attendance could be anywhere between 2500 to 4000 people maybe? Just a guess on my part.

Anton Largiader

Charlottesville, VA

www.largiader.com

dalemyersmacon
Bed And Breakfast available

I had to cancel my reservations at Corner Oak Manor B&B in Asheville this am.
If you need a room near the rally, call them:
888-633-3525
I know most of Asheville is booked so hopefully, someone can use this reservation and I will get my deposit back....yeahhhh.
Dale

Join the BMW Riders Association