Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Non BMW-riding guests?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
kerry_129
Non BMW-riding guests?

Hello all,

I found this jewel of an opportunity browsing on ADVRider.com and would absolutely love to attend.
I'm planning to ride up from Charlotte on my new F650GS & camp.

My question: Is it OK for non-BMW riders to register/attend also? My best friend would like to ride up with me (Aprilia Tuono-F), and my girlfriend wants to ride out from Nashville (Kawi EX250) to meet us & camp together. I saw nothing indicating BMW ownership was 'mandatory' for attendance, but wanted to make sure before finalizing plans to ride/camp to meet & party with you fine folks. Biggrin

Edited by: kerry_129 on 2007-06-06 06:24
Beemerbutt
All are welcome

Your girlfriend and friend are most certainly welcome. No way are we restricting it to BMW owners only. We'd love to see you there!

Julia Shirley
Mills River, NC
 MSF Rider Coach

Floridafeeger
Floridafeeger's picture
How About BMWRA membership?

I just joined the BMWMOA organization and that is how I found out about your organization and rally last night - I am also a member of the local NEFBMWMOA club BUT I don't ride a BMW - (I currently ride a Yamaha FJR1300:)

Questions - Can I come to the rally on my Yamaha and be accepted?

Do I need to be a member of the BMWRA to come?

I tent camp/motorcycle and ride primarily with BMW riders. For what it is worth, my father was a BMW rider back in the 70's.

Floridafeeger - Jacksonville, Florida

dbOnIce
dbOnIce's picture
Come to the dark side Luke

Floridafeeger » wrote:
I just joined the BMWMOA organization and that is how I found out about your organization and rally last night - I am also a member of the local NEFBMWMOA club BUT I don't ride a BMW - (I currently ride a Yamaha FJR1300:)

I tent camp/motorcycle and ride primarily with BMW riders. For what it is worth, my father was a BMW rider back in the 70's.

I bet that if you come they will try and convert you.
I'm new to BWM motorcycles this year and have joined 3 organizations already.
I have to drive 4 wheels due to my wifes' health, but that's not going to stop me!
Do what ya gotta do.
Look for a blue and silver Honda Element and say hi.:D

Hotsauce
Come on up!!

Floridafeeger » wrote:

RA folks like MOA folks.

Just Remember RA = Relaxed Attitude

AntonLargiader
AntonLargiader's picture

My dad is attending and he doesn't even ride! He's just coming to hang out and sightsee. Ride whatever you want, and yes we will try to convert you. Smile

Anton Largiader

Charlottesville, VA

www.largiader.com

DannyWiley

Floridafeeger,

When I rode my FJR to the European Riders Rally I just explained that my bike was from FAR eastern Europe Smile

Pack up and come on. You will be well received, and you will not be the only person there on an FJR. While BMWs will certainly dominate, you will see lots of other kinds of bikes at the rally.

DW

Floridafeeger
Floridafeeger's picture
Thanks Danny Wiley

Sounds like a deal to me - I am packing my FJR1300 leaving Jacksonville, Florida about 1:00 p.m. today headed for Asheville, NC. camping somewhere and arriving there tomorrow. I look forward to the beemer crowd and probably the beir garden too:)

Join the BMW Riders Association