Main Megamenu

• OTL Magazine
  • The Club

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The Club megamenu slideshow

News of the RA World

What's going on with the club?  This is the place to read about club activities and changes.

You could be here. BMW Riders Association at Petoskey, Michigan July 6,7 & 8

Start or Renew Your Club Membership!

Here's the information you need to join now or renew your Right Attitude membership.

Membership Has Its Benefits

And here are some of them for joining the RA, because the RA is looking for useful discounts and deals for its members.

Welcome to the Black Eagle Shop

Club members can visit the shop for RA "Right Attitude" wear and accessories.

Stay
  • RA Community

View: Megamenu Slideshow: The BMW RA Community megamenu slideshow

Rallies and Events

Plan out your riding season with this zoomable, scrollable and clickable map, along with a date order listing of upcoming Rallies and Events.

Local Chartered Clubs

The RA charters local clubs and provides their information here so you can find them

RA Regions Program

RA volunteers work to keep you informed about what's happening in your area of the world, with local events and news.

Classified Ads

Here's where RA Members can create classified ads to buy, sell or swap BMW Motorcycle related items.

The RA Forum - Where Riders Get Together

The forum is open to anyone.  Join in and express your opinions!

Selected BMW Links

Here are a set of useful links to relevant BMW websites.  We have them grouped into useful categories so you can find what you're looking for quickly: BMW Corporate pages, selected other Clubs, Racing info and, of course, Miscellaneous.

Stay
  • Forum
  • Contact Us

Registration Clarification

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tallyho
Tallyho's picture
Registration Clarification

I just registered for the rally but upon seeing the completion message am wondering whether I got the costs correct. Is the pillion included in the cost of the "rider" registration? My wife and I are coming in two-up so I purchased two registrations and two BBQs. Correct? :confused:

Bob Morrow #28671
BMWMOA - BMWRA - RCB - AMA
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"

Edited by: Tallyho on 2006-05-02 10:42
RickEdwards
Registration Clarification ??

Hi Bob,
Having not registered online I can only speak from my understanding of the intent of the confirmation note you received. The auto-reply is structured to address a single rally registrant and doesn't compensate for multiple regsitrants at one time, as you have done. You are correct: for yourself and your pillion you need to have registered two attendees, the same applies to the BBQ. Thanks for using the online registration. Look forward to meeting you in July. ---rick

Rick Edwards
'88 R100RS
2006 Discover Yourself in Idaho! RA Rally Vendor Chair

dave178

I feel like I'm running around in cricles. One web site leads me to another and another, and I have yet to find a registration form. Can anybody send me a link?

Thanks

GregFeeler
GregFeeler's picture
Register here -->

dave178 wrote:
I feel like I'm running around in cricles. One web site leads me to another and another, and I have yet to find a registration form. Can anybody send me a link?

Thanks

Go to the Rally home page: http://www.bmwra.org/rally/ and look in the "grey" column to the right of the screen. The second link down is for a PDF registration form - right below the on-line registration link. Glad you are planning on coming!

Greg Feeler
1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS
2006 "Discover Yourself In Idaho" RA Rally Co-Chair
BMW MOA President

*SHAG*

GregFeeler wrote:
Go to the Rally home page: http://www.bmwra.org/rally/ and look in the "grey" column to the right of the screen. The second link down is for a PDF registration form - right below the on-line registration link. Glad you are planning on coming!

If the link was highlighted like the others instead of lighting up when you put cursor on it, it would keep others from asking same question.

I couldn't find it either :confused:

2005 GS Rock Red 81k miles

GregFeeler
GregFeeler's picture

*SHAG* wrote:
If the link was highlighted like the others instead of lighting up when you put cursor on it, it would keep others from asking same question.

Good suggestion!

Greg Feeler
BMW MOA President

AntonLargiader
AntonLargiader's picture

Quote:

Quote:

Links should show up in blue. If you don't see them that way, it's a browser setting on your end.

The underline only shows up when the mouse gets to it; we do that to reduce the visual clutter on the pages. But the blue color should be there all the time. Do you see that? If not, I'd love to hear more.

Anton Largiader

Charlottesville, VA

www.largiader.com

Boxer
Boxer's picture

I am not a RA member, but I want to attend the Rally to do the Peaks of America tour. Can non-members attend the RA rally?

EDIT: Sorry, I just read farther down in another thread about non-RA Member attendees being welcome.

North Georgia

GregFeeler
GregFeeler's picture
All BMW riders are welcome!

Boxer wrote:
I am not a RA member, but I want to attend the Rally to do the Peaks of America tour. Can non-members attend the RA rally?

EDIT: Sorry, I just read farther down in another thread about non-RA Member attendees being welcome.

Absolutly!! Like virtually all "BMW" rallies I know of, it is open to BMW riders and their guests, and don't have stright pipes. Please spread the word that all BMW riders are welcome!

Greg Feeler
BMW MOA President

Bob Wood
Bob Wood's picture

Hi Bob,

The shopping cart for the rally registration is set up for a maximum of two (2) registrants per transaction. Additionally, the last section of the registration form must be completed to include the additional person's (as well as some of your own) data.

I checked your registration form and you have completed all the required info and have sucessfully registered for both you and your wife. Your order also indicates you have purchased two BBQ tickets as well. Thank you for sharing your online registration experience with the forum. I hope you enjoy the event.

Best regards,

Bob Wood

Join the BMW Riders Association